Sunday, October 2, 2011

Shower Power

The Holmes family is blessed! Four amazing showers. Our friends and family is the absolute best. We are overwhelmed with the outpouring of love on our son.  Justin and I have enjoyed looking at each gift and putting it in the nursery, all the while, imaging our son using it in the future.  Our baby is already spoiled and he's not even going to arrive for another few weeks!

My girlfriends, Tiffany, Jennifer and Debbie threw me a shower on September 14th. I love these girls! It was unreal and they did a fabulous job!  It was great having all of my friends in the same space. Heather led a devotional that was very meaningful. The experienced moms gave me some good tips for my upcoming adventure of motherhood. How cute is this invitation?

Aunt Maggie and my cousins, Amanda and Alyssa, threw me a shower on September 25. This was for the Alexander side family and friends. It felt great that many family members came from a long way to celebrate. I was amazed at how talented and creative Maggie is...quite possibly the cutest decorations and theme ever!
Aunt Maggie, Amanda, Alyssa & I
Sock Monkey Theme

On September 29th the 3rd grade team at Purdy Elementary threw a staff shower. I'm the 5th Purdy gal to have a baby in the past year...we're getting good at showers! My team is awesome and I am so lucky to be a part of it.


Justin's aunts, Dana and Jill threw a shower with Grandma Jane on October 1st for the Holmes' side of our family. They are so supportive and loving! It was great to see good family friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment